- Perform assembly activities as outlined in Standard Work Documents.
- Read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings and specifications.
- Laying out components and wiring electrical panels as per schematics.
- Follow all applicable safety procedures and practices safe work habits.
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area.
- Identify non-conforming components.
- Initiate continuous improvement activities in own area and support continuous improvement activities of all employees.
- Adherence to Kanban material replenishment process.
- Perform other job activities as required.
TITLE: Assembler – Mechanical
REPORTS TO: Value Stream Manager
DATE OF LAST REVISION: May 6, 2019GCRF: O2– Production Operations
Assemble mechanical assemblies and systems
Follows all applicable safety procedures and practises safe work habits.
Performs assembly activities as outlined in Standard Work Documents.
Reads and interprets mechanical drawings, work instructions and specifications.
Maintains a safe, clean and organized work area.
Identifies non-conforming components.
Initiates continuous improvement activities in own area, and supports continuous improvement activities of all employees.
Adherence to Kanban material replenishment process.
Performs other job activities as required.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES / LEADERSHIP ANCHORS:
Works with sense of urgency, takes actions and makes decisions that support the DBS culture. (Leads through DBS)
Brings energy, direction and purpose to the workplace every day. (Builds People, Teams & Organizations)
1-2 years relevant manufacturing experience
Ability to communicate and interact effectively
Ability to work equally well as part of an assembly team or individually
Organized with attention to detail
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.