ASICS Apps – Customer Success Specialist – Onboarding and Renewals
The Onboarding and Renewal Customer Success Specialist (CSS) at Race Roster is an expert on our technology products and support services with an emphasis on helping existing event organizers continue learning the Race Roster platform while they get ready to launch their event for the next year. The Onboarding and Renewal CSS will report to the Director of Customer Success. Day to day, the Onboarding and Renewals Customer Success Specialist is focused on a proactive approach to motivate event organizers to duplicate their registration page. As a leader on the team, this role involves some project work and potential travel. Lastly, Customer Success Specialists are leaders on the team, working closely with the Customer Success, Sales and Marketing teams to ensure that new and existing customers are well supported, educated and are set up for success prior to event launch.
This role will require excellent attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously and with a team. This position requires flexibility as we respond to new business and customer requirements, while being able to quickly adapt to new strategies and priorities as they evolve.
This position is open to internal candidates.
This role will be working with the Race Roster product.
The successful candidate for this role can be either a satellite employee (working 100% remotely from a designated location within Canada or US). Or, a hybrid employee (flexibility to work in the office or from home at a location within 75km/75 miles from the London, ON/Boston, MA office).
- Proactively reach out to clients to help facilitate event renewal for existing small, medium, and large business
- Work with the Marketing team to create automated email campaigns/journeys and event renewal collateral to support and increase event retention
- Work through renewal opportunities and facilitate increased retention based on outlined retention strategies
- Facilitate weekly onboarding webinars to help both retained and new events become familiar with Race Roster functionality.
- Work in conjunction with the Customer Success team and the Sales team to train existing and new event organizers on Race Roster platform and ASICS Apps products.
- Keep clear records and training guidelines for all new event organizers and supporting the renewal journey for retained customers across the platform
- Stay up to speed with competitor platforms and be prepared to negotiate and provide comparative analysis’
- Understand what kinds of ASICS sponsorship opportunities are available to present to customers
- Log activity on Salesforce to ensure accounts are clean and accurate
- Be the main contact for the firstname.lastname@example.org queue for new events prior to going Live
- Offer critical feedback on products by submitting new feature recommendations and observing for system bugs
- Work closely with the sponsorship and merchandise team as well as the Director of Customer Success to help facilitate multi-year sponsorship opportunities.
- Ensure events are properly grouped under the appropriate “Parent Account” account if appropriate.
- Escalate any discrepancies or concerns to Director of Customer Success and/or Sales Manager
- Work closely with Customer Success leadership team to develop new retention processes when necessary
- Work effectively across departments to help exceed customer expectations
- Prioritize workload and manage multiple tasks at once
- Meaningfully participate in diversity and inclusion initiatives across the ASICS Apps teams
Education & Experience
- Post secondary degree or diploma or relevant work experience
- 1-3 years experience in a professional services environment
- Tech savvy
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Previous work experience with Race Roster, Salesforce and project management tools strongly preferred
- Effective completion of assigned tasks
- Efficient use of time and resources
- Continuously learning and improving in your role
- Quality of work performed
- Ability to communicate effectively with other employees at all levels of the organization
The successful candidate for this role will become an employee of Race Roster North America Corporation (RRNA), a subsidiary of ASICS Corporation – a Japanese multinational corporation. Race Roster was founded in London, Ontario in 2011.