This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Mar 26, 2022
Data Warehouse Developer
We are looking for a data warehouse developer to join our team, supporting and building out our data analytics offerings. You will be working closely with various groups across the organization to develop and enhance a number of data analytics tools and services.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Collaborating with developers, client services, and management.
- Developing performant, scalable, testable, and maintainable code.
- Fixing bugs and fine-tuning.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUMES TO CAREERS@LIFEDESIGNANALYSIS.COM
- A College diploma, University degree, or relevant job-related experience. We welcome experienced, self-taught, and self-motivated learners who express a strong passion for development.
- Proven track record with data architectures, data modeling, data warehousing, data marts, data schemas, and business intelligence.
- Comfortable with Git.
- Proficient in developing RESTful APIs.
- Competent using Amazon Web Services.
- Versed in Docker.
- Familiar with CI/CD.
- Adaptable to changing requirements and priorities.