This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Oct 20, 2020
Trudell Medical International
At Trudell Medical International (TMI), we pride ourselves on our passion for finding innovative and creative solutions which has enabled us to develop medical devices that continue to make a difference in the lives of people around the world. Situated within a modern facility located in beautiful London, Ontario, TMI offers a comfortable work environment with a respectful and family-oriented culture.
As an employee of Trudell Medical International, not only will you contribute to the development of products at the cutting edge of medical device technology, but you will also have the opportunity to perform challenging work alongside a first-rate group of dedicated professionals.
We’re actively searching for our next team member for the position of:
Mechanical Design Engineer in Training
As a member of the New Product Development team, you will develop robust and innovative design solutions for medical devices that set the standard for performance and value in the market-place. Manage assigned projects, refine existing mechanical designs and create new designs for application to humans and animals for TMI, Northgate Technologies Inc. (Nortech), Monaghan Medical Corporation (MMC), and TML
If you answered ‘yes’, our New Product Development team needs you! Apply today by sending your resume to: email@example.com
Visit us on the web at: www.trudellmed.com
At an applicant’s request, TMI will make accommodation to its recruitment process to meet the needs of applicants with disabilities.
- Have you achieved an undergraduate degree in a relevant engineering discipline (e.g. mechanical, mechatronics, biomedical), and are you a P.Eng. or registered in the Engineering Intern Training (EIT) program?
- Do you have at least 4 years of experience in medical device development, original product design and patented product design or internship experience as part of undergraduate studies?
- Are you able to rigorously analyze complex design solutions, make optimal design decisions, and identify and resolve design risks?
- Do you have experience with modern design techniques including design for assembly?
- Are you computer literate with experience in 3D CAD software and intermediate experience working with software programs such as: FEA, Moldflow, LabVIEW, CFD, Minitab and MS Project?