LBMX is growing again . . .
We are seeking a Web Developer
LBMX is a great place to work and a great business. We develop and implement our own software to customers throughout North America, the United Kingdom and as far away as New Zealand and Australia!
We have done well, and we have an even more exciting future. That means we want our newest employees to be a great fit with who we are and where we want to go. We want to offer careers to good people, who are passionate about life, care about doing a good job, and enjoy being part of a team.
We work hard to make LBMX a place where you can be proud to work. If you are looking to join a company where it feels like going to your second family, a place where your hard work is valued and where you are valued, we invite you to apply. Come and help us make LBMX a better company and an even better place to work!
We are looking for a Web Developer to work primarily with our Development team to create and maintain web applications. You will report to the Development Manager and will be responsible for testing, fixing and debugging issues with existing web applications, as well as creating new functionality for new/existing web software.
The successful candidate must possess superior verbal and written communication skills and be committed to providing an exceptional customer experience. The successful candidate will also have strong people and organizational skills and be comfortable as an effective member of a productive team. Knowledge of front-end development is preferred.
Remote and in-office positions available.
- Design, create, and maintain customer facing web applications.
- Testing of web UI, with a strong knowledge of UX principles.
- Debugging and fixing issues with existing web applications.
- Continually improve the navigation, usability and performance of websites.
- Deployment of new releases / changes to Test, and Production systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with Angular 6+, C#, ASP.NET Web API, JS, TypeScript, HTML, and CSS.
- Familiar with Kendo UI, or similar web widget framework.
- Experience with pre-processors and front-end tooling workflows: Node.js (NPM), SASS, Grunt/Gulp, Web Pack, etc.…
- Knowledge of unit testing and best practices.
- Experience with GIT, or similar source control software.
- Fundamental understanding of database systems (relational/NoSQL)
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Strives for continuous improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Post secondary education in Computer Science or related field
The Perks of Working with us!
Well……. LBMX is a great place to work. But if we need to get specific, here are some of the amazing things we do:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Birthday’s celebrated every month with catered meals
- Monthly lunch and learns
- Quarterly company wide outings (golf, baseball games, laser tag, tail gating, etc.)
- Easily accessible office located in downtown London, Ontario
- Flexible work options
- Education subsidies for job-related courses
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter with the subject line: “Job Application – Web Developer”
About LBMX Inc.
LBMX is the leading provider of technology solutions for purchasing co-operatives and buying groups. These solutions comprise central and direct bill management, rebate and purchase analytics, digital marketplaces, product information management and complete EDI services to assist members and groups to connect to their suppliers.
LBMX’s close association with this specific supply chain model has resulted in the implementation of LBMX technology solutions that are a fit with their customer’s strategic direction and operational priorities. Based on LBMX’s “Many to Many” technology, LBMX solutions are electronically connecting the buying group supply chain, resulting in over two million potential trading relationships.
LBMX is based in London, Canada and has customers throughout Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand.
LBMX is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. LBMX is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require any accommodations, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We'd love to hear from you.