Administrator – Surveys and Diagnostics (Customer Operations)
Join one of the world’s fastest-growing IT research and advisory companies, proudly serving over 30,000 IT professionals.
We are a growth focused, entrepreneurially spirited company who has consistently achieved YoY growth in our 23 years of operation and are especially proud of our double digit growth during the last year of a global pandemic.
The Administrator will ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the Diagnostic Delivery Team, while supporting the work of management and other staff. Monitor and manage the queue of incoming queries and deliver launch calls as booked by account managers.
- Monitoring and managing the queue of incoming queries and deliver launch calls related to those cases.
- Scheduling follow up calls with members as necessary and provide next step support.
- Monitor and manage running Diagnostics for all programs, providing support to survey users by: Sending out completion rates at the appropriate times.
- Confirming with survey owners before closing surveys.
- Preparing final reports and sending to survey users.
- Ensuring cases are updated with accurate case statuses and information.
- Confirming with Account Managers the purpose of calls when necessary and working with Account Managers to ensure standard processes are followed.
- Booking results calls with appropriate members of the Research delivery team and Account Manager and providing next step support for them.
- Monitoring and managing the survey email inbox, providing external support to survey participants with basic technical support, and escalating to IT when required.
- Managing IT support tickets to ensure member facing issues remain priority and systems are functioning properly.
- Working with various Departments across the organization to ensure procedures are followed and to maximize product value.
- Assisting the Delivery Team with demand generation by campaigning (booking multi-year survey opportunities) and by following up with unresponsive clients included in the Status Report in Salesforce.com.
- Mining current database for opportunities for members to participate in Diagnostic programs.
- Supporting the Diagnostic team with Marketing Campaign execution as required.
- Supporting the Delivery Team with the creation and content management of standard email templates.
- Supporting with training (internally within team and externally with other departments) as required.
Education and Experience:
- Education: A Post-secondary education in business, or administration is an asset.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite: Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Experience with Salesforce is an asset.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in an office setting.
Info-Tech Research Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic including Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.