Director, Business Analysis
Info-Tech is one of the world’s fastest-growing IT research and advisory companies, proudly serving over 30,000 IT professionals. We are looking for a strong Director, Business Analysis to join our team.
Why join us?
We are a growth focused, entrepreneurially spirited company that has consistently achieved YoY growth in our 25 years of operation and are especially proud of our double-digit growth in the midst of a global pandemic.
When you join Info-Tech you get access to unlimited opportunities for professional growth and development in your field of expertise or areas you are interested in. We promote learning to help you be a better professional and we will also pay for some of those certifications.
You will work in a highly collaborative team that functions efficiently even in a remote work setting. You will have flexibility to work from home, at the office (located in London / Toronto Ontario and quite fun), or in a hybrid mode.
We offer great competitive salaries, benefits plan, and RRSP matching plans.
The Director, Business Analysis is a vital link between project team requirements, application development activities and our business objectives. They build, lead, and manage a team who develop solutions for business challenges by defining and analyzing business requirements including data and flow of information, business processes and related automation, reporting needs; and subsequently translating and documenting those requirements into configuration specifications and report requirements for the project team. The team plays a key role in use case development, application testing, process documentation, quality assurance, and user training and support.
- Lead, support, and coach a Team of Sales Operations professionals
- Define and document user requirements for business processes and translate them into configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders ensuring requirements, risks, potential obstacles, and outcomes are clearly understood.
- Participate in an agile Software Development framework. Assist in resource estimation and the development of project timelines. Address and resolve potential project roadblocks.
- Partner with Designers, Developers, and Stakeholders to define specifications and gather requirements.
- Partner with Stakeholders to act as Product Owner within an agile software development project delivery model
- Work with Stakeholders to prioritize requirements and manage scope changes to ensure that impacts are assessed, and ultimate business value is achieved
- Participate as a key member of the Scrum team, attending daily stand-up meetings, conducting backlog grooming, facilitating sprint planning, supporting development and Quality Assurance testing, presenting the sprint review to project stakeholders, and contributing to an effective sprint retrospective
- Prepare and deliver a comprehensive training plan to end users impacted by technology and process change
- Bachelor's degree and/or certification in related technical field
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years related work experience in a business analyst capacity, with a focus on sales processes
- 5+ years of experience managing and leading a team
- Minimum of 3 years Salesforce experience
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements and solutions.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts, modelling techniques and methods
- Must possess strong analytical, critical thinking, sound judgement, and decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and communication skills.
- Proven experience in a highly collaborative team environment
- Customer service oriented and the ability to work collaboratively, with excellent follow-through and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt easily and quickly to changing priorities, responsibilities, needs and expectations.
- Strong ability to prioritize, manage project timelines and work with limited supervision
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Training facilitation experience
- Very proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Strong proficiency in Excel including VLOOKUP, INDEX-MATCH, pivot tables, charts, and graphs
- Proven ability with correlating large amounts of data and interpreting statistics
Info-Tech Research Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic including Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.