Canada Life’s Digital Hub – be apart of something awesome!
ABOUT CANADA LIFE’S DIGITAL HUB
We’re on a journey of transformation that is changing the way we work and how we help our customers. In our Digital Hub, we’re designing, coding and delivering new products for millions of Canadians. We’re changing the way a trusted institution operates by bringing human-centered design, agile and modern web development practices to life. When you join the Digital Hub, you join a diverse and talented team of creatives and technologists, all working together to improve the financial, physical and mental well-being of Canadians.
As part of the continued growth within our Digital Hub, Canada Life is proactively seeking to build and foster a community of customer-driven individuals, with a passion for rapid delivery of value-driven solutions. If you are an experienced Salesforce Administrator or have an interest in our digital transformation, we encourage you to consider applying for our Future Opportunities here!
Do you have a passion for creating compelling and meaningful digital experiences? Do you ALWAYS think about the customer first? Are you a creative problem-solver and communicator? Do you want to help lead the transformation of a company and an industry? If you answered a wholehearted yes to all these questions, we want to talk to you.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com platform with 4000+ users. You will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the platform, working closely with leaders, business units, and subject matter experts to identify, configure, and deploy new business processes. This includes, but is not limited to: sales, support, marketing and corporate.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will also have a deep understanding and grasp for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our platform.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Deliver configurations based on specifications to meet product requirements
- Collaborate with our architects, analysts, and developers to configure and integrate components and third-party products, tools and solutions with the platform
- Create and maintain product documentation and specifications
- Perform analysis, design, configuration, and implementation support for our platform
- Troubleshoot platform issues and drive exploration of options, recommending solutions and / or preparing discussion for escalation
- Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Partner with our product teams to define suitable processes to support operational, administrative, and change management activities
- Create reports and dashboards using Salesforce to meet the reporting and analytical requirements of the business users
- Participates in relevant business governance committees to understand business requirements
WHO YOU ARE
- Excellent Salesforce knowledge and a positive attitude/customer focused
- Keeps up to date with platform best practices, processes, and configuration patterns
- Supports proactive identification risk and issues
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources & reconcile conflicts
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
Discover your opportunity….Apply today!
Canada Life offers competitive compensation, great benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance, wellness account and personal days not to mention onsite cafeteria and fitness in our head office facilities. If you’d like to join our team submit your information online and introduce yourself.
Canada Life serve the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Canada Life would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Canada Life is a leading insurance, wealth management and benefits provider focused on improving the financial, physical and mental well-being of Canadians. For more than 170 years, individuals, families and business owners across Canada have trusted us to provide sound guidance and deliver on the promises we’ve made.
As of January 1, 2020, Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life became one company – Canada Life, and today, we proudly serve more than 13 million customer relationships from coast to coast to coast.