Position Location: Remote or in-office options available.
Voices is the world’s #1 creative services marketplace. We’ve helped tens of thousands of marketers, producers, instructors, and creative directors at the world’s biggest and most beloved brands find the right talent for their creative projects. Headquartered in London, Canada, Voices matches clients with voice over, music, audio production, and translation professionals in over 160 countries.
Voices offers creative sales people the opportunity to make great achievements, sell to some of the world's most recognizable brands and work on fascinating projects in a fast-paced and growing company. As an Account Manager, you have a natural desire to help, the curiosity to understand the needs of our customers, and a strong acumen for sales.
Working at Voices, you'll have the chance to create a career you can be proud of.
- Prospecting potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Attend conference calls and web-based meetings.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Responsible for managing a book of accounts and maintaining client relationships
- Negotiate contracts with clients and facilitate project requests in a fast-paced environment.
- Achieve monthly/quarterly sales targets
- Achieve a high volume of successful connections (calls & emails) on daily basis
- Meet all client needs and project deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism.
- Excellent communication skills; must be a listener, a good presenter, and a people-person
- Salesforce.com Customer Relationship Management experience considered an asset.
- At least 1-2 years on Inside Sales Teams, Acquisitions or Business Development Teams.
- Minimum of 2 years on-the-job experience in a Sales Representative, Sales Consultant, Account Manager, Senior Account Manager or Account Executive.
- Completion of college diploma or university degree or real-world sales experience.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices values diversity. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed.
Apply for This Job