ZTR is hiring a visionary and passionate, Manager of Data Services and Analytics to create and instrument an enterprise wide IIoT data strategy.
The Manager of Data Services and Analytics will lead our IIoT Data Team and be a key player in collaborating across the organization to drive data governance standards. Reporting to the CTO, this Director will have a mix of direct and indirect reporting with a wide range of skills, experience and responsibilities.
As a recognized global leader in industrial telematics and remote equipment monitoring, we deliver market solutions that integrate telematics monitoring hardware, software, remote communications, and services. If you are an expert in Telematics and all things Industrial Internet-of-Things (IIoT) related, you understand global resiliency, scalability, and flexibility, and embrace data-driven transformation model, ZTR is the place for you!
As the Manager, Data Services and Analytics, you will:
- Provide leadership and guidance on productizing data and data services.
- Grow and develop the IIoT Data Team through informal mentoring, feedback and formal performance reviews.
- Establish the data strategy roadmap for our web platform, ONE i3, including data access strategy and tools for both internal and external consumption.
- Create and promote the vision for the Data Science spectrum from Reporting/Dashboarding to Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Create and/or asses data privacy and governance polices/programs including but not limited to:
- Data protection and cybersecurity
- Technology, Performance
- Regulatory and Compliance
- Incident Management (Inc. PSIRT)
- Vendor Management
- Conduct market scans to identify emerging technologies, industry trends, and changing end-user expectations to identify best practices and enterprise strategies enabled by data governance programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline with MBA or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years experience leading enterprise data, data science, data warehousing, an SME/industry expert, or leading data oriented product initiatives
- 5+ years Telematics experience, with a strong emphasis on process, KPIs, and continuous improvement
- Technical understanding of data technology as it pertains to IIoT, from Cloud (Amazon, Azure Google Cloud, etc.) to tooling (Tableau, Python, TensorFlow) and emerging AutoML solutions.
- DevOps/DevSecOps, and CI/CD knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of, and experience with all facets of software and hardware development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Scrum)
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills with the ability to provide cross-training to peers, supervisor, and direct reports
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with software developers, IT professionals and non-technical stakeholders
- Team focused mindset, with seasoned leadership skills to coordinate efforts towards a common goal
- CIPP/C, CIPP certifications are an asset
Why Work at ZTR?
At ZTR, we are passionate about technology and innovation! ZTR continuously promotes a healthy balance between work, fun and family. This is a place for driven people to make a difference in our company and within our customers’ organizations. You will have the ability to direct your own career path at ZTR as we are rapidly growing with numerous opportunities for professional growth and development.
We live and breathe our ZTR Golden Rules:
- One team, one dream
- Embrace our differences
- Build relationships
- Customer success fuels our success
If these values resonate with you, apply today and become a member of the ZTR family!
ZTR Control Systems provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Candidates requiring accommodations during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.