Director, Channel Partnerships
The Director of Channel Partnerships drives the ongoing success of new and existing affiliate partnerships. You will establish and nurture relationships with top revenue-driving companies and oversee the onboarding and ongoing management of partners.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors.
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest
- Collaborate with senior management to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with the company’s contract guidelines and policies
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Work with existing and potential channel partners to meet assigned sales quota by creating and executing sales plans and strategies with local field sales teams.
- Work with the sales team to identify, recruit and bring onboard new partners (i.e. build the partner ecosystem and grow the revenue contribution by the partner ecosystem).
- Maintain long-term relationships with channel partners, to achieve customer satisfaction and ensure after-Sale revenue.
- Work with Sales Team resources to support sales and account expansion efforts with key partners in the field.
- Provide sales support to partner sales organizations through training, customer visits, and webinars.
- Work closely with Integrations Manager and Vendor Relations Manager
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent relationship-building skills complemented by the proven ability to work with others, especially across team boundaries and functions
- Strong leadership, creativity, and planning/execution skills
- Ability to take ownership and drive multiple projects from start to finish
Paystone is a leading Canadian provider of payment processing and customer engagement solutions. Our secure, user-friendly solutions are used at over 25,000 locations across Canada and the United States by thousands of companies, including the ALDO Group, The Source, Booster Juice, Global Pet Foods, Kernels Popcorn, and 50 of the MTY Food Group's restaurant brands
Paystone is a hub of innovative thinkers looking to create safer, faster, and smarter payment and customer engagement solutions for our customers. Named one of ‘Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies’ 3 consecutive years in a row and recognized as one of Canada's Best Workplaces in Technology’ 2 years in a row we are committed to excellence both internally and externally!
Why work for Paystone?
Certified as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces our office culture is like no other – with many virtual social events such as gaming events, fitness activities, and comedy events. We offer flexible scheduling to promote a healthy work/life balance, a company perk plan through Perkopolis. We also employ an engaged and diverse workforce of all ages and ethnicities.
If you yearn to be part of a passionate, driven team whose primary vision is to forge meaningful, personal relationships with its clients all whilst working in an upbeat, fun, and motivating environment then we want to meet you!
**Paystone is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require any accommodations due to disability please let us know at the time you are selected for an interview.