StarTech.com is currently looking for a Graphic Designer to join the Brand & Digital Marketing team, reporting into our Corporate Office in London, Ontario.
Reporting to Manager, Communications, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for the conception, art direction, and creation of StarTech.com marketing materials for campaigns, promotions, events as well as corporate communication programs. The Graphic Designer will take projects from conception to final execution across all channels including print, digital, events, advertising, etc. while ensuring StarTech.com’s brand and product communications are optimized for each target audience and market.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain broad design experience in a cross-functional role within a high-growth, global organization. If you’re looking for the next step in your design career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
In This Role You Will:
- Develop concepts and creative for StarTech.com marketing initiatives utilizing industry best practices.
- Create innovative design solutions in alignment with StarTech.com brand standards.
- Gain experience working on a wide range of design projects including communications campaigns, marketing collateral and a wide range of digital and print mediums.
- Work cross functionally with many internal stakeholders such as Product Marketing and Channel Marketing to support StarTech.com’s marketing initiatives.
- Utilize your problem-solving and analytical skills while ensuring marketing materials are effective and support StarTech.com’s strategic objectives.
- Post-secondary education in Graphic Design or a related discipline
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize while working on many projects at once
- The ability to work independently while delivering high-quality results within tight deadlines
- An acute attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Experience using HTML and email marketing platforms
- Experience or knowledge of Digital Marketing strategies is an asset
- Experience using PowerPoint and MS Office
- Knowledge and experience using Litmus, Google Analytics and social media platforms such as Sprout is an asset
- Experience working in graphic design and/or marketing role targeting the technology sector is preferred
How to Apply
- Submit your resume in confidence by applying on-line directly to startech.com/careers
- Apply via our LinkedIn posting on our LinkedIn Careers page
Please include a link or attachment to your graphic design portfolio in your application.
We are in the business of human-centered experiences starting with yours. We believe delivering on our promise of "hard-to-find, made easy" begins with an employee experience founded in opportunity, teamwork, empowerment, and curious minds always asking what if. Not only does our commitment to the exceptional deepen relationships with our partners and customers, it also ignites connection within our team.
Born and raised in London, Ontario, Canada and now taking on the world, we are a vibrant and growing tech company with a proven track-record of success. StarTech.com makes it easy for IT professionals around the globe to identify, find, get and use the hard-to-find connectivity parts they need to enable and enhance their technology solutions.
Operating in 23 countries globally, we are honoured to be named by Kincentric in 2019 as one of Canada’s “Best Employers” as well as “one of Canada’s fastest growing companies” for a ninth year in a row by “Profit 500”.
StarTech.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, StarTech.com will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.