Digital Marketing & SEO Specialist
Northern delivers omni-channel commerce solutions, designed and developed with the best open source technology. We specialize in building Magento eCommerce implementations and full service eCommerce marketing solutions. Our goal is to help businesses reap the benefits of web-based technologies to decrease costs and maximize their bottom line.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Digital Marketing Specialist to join our London team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research, plan, and execute engaging digital marketing campaigns that align with our clients’ online goals
- Further our clients’ online reach using data-driven, organic search engine optimization tactics
- Research and implement content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Measure and track and report performance of SEO campaigns
- Implement SEO best practices for new site builds and web migrations (eg. site structure, technical components)
- Monitor the impact of digital marketing campaigns to help enhance campaign performance
- Complete a variety of digital marketing tasks within target timelines and budgets.
- Assist with various types of research (eg. keyword research reports, website audits, content topic research, etc.)
- Apply a strong understanding of web analytics tools to digital marketing campaigns
- Stay in the know of the latest and most advanced digital trends and eCommerce marketing tactics
- Make usability and conversion optimization recommendations
- Provide marketing support for website launch projects from the planning stage through to launch
- Coordinate with other team members and departments for tasks requiring additional support or multiple department involvement
- Effectively communicate needs, resolve conflicts, and execute the best possible solutions within the budget and timeline constraints provided
Knowledge, Education, and Experience Required
- 1-2 years’ digital marketing experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- A College diploma, University degree, or relevant job-related experience. We welcome highly experienced, self-taught, and self-motivated learners who express a strong passion for digital marketing.
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization, content marketing, and analytics
- Ability to analyze data and provide actionable recommendations
- Understands search intent and purchasing behaviour
- Strong written communication skills
- Knowledge of HTML, WordPress, and CSS
- Awesome G Suite skills
- Google Analytics certified
- Strong understanding and use of digital marketing tools (eg. Google Tag Manager, Keyword Planner, Ahrefs, Moz, SEMrush, etc.)
At Northern we recognize that experience comes in many different forms. If your experience is similar to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. We know that the best problem-solving and creative thinkers are those with thought diversity; that’s why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team.
In exchange for your talent and expertise, Northern is committed to providing competitive compensation, health benefits, flexible work schedules, delicious meals, company retreats, opportunities for growth and professional development, and a fun, supportive environment that will allow you to be your best!
Equity and Diversity
Northern invites applications from all qualified individuals. Northern is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from all individuals, including but not limited to members of visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations please let us know when you apply.
Apply To Position