Account Manager - Member Services (100% Remote)
Info-Tech is one of the world’s fastest-growing IT research and advisory companies, proudly serving over 30,000 IT professionals. We are looking for Account Managers to join our team.?
Why join us??
We are a growth-focused, entrepreneurially-spirited company that has consistently achieved YoY growth in our 25 years of operation, including double-digit growth amid a global pandemic. We are especially proud to be in the Top 3 on LinkedIn's Top Companies List in Canada.?
When you join Info-Tech you get access to unlimited opportunities for professional growth and development in your field of expertise or areas you are interested in. We promote learning to help you be a better professional and we will also pay for some of those certifications.
What will you do?
As an Account Manager, you will manage a book of business by providing a range of operational, administrative and call based client support and relationship management with the goal of renewing client memberships and growing accounts through effective cross selling.
- Create and execute sales and service activity plans. Manage member life-cycle tasks, including scheduling and eventually leading calls.
- Own all account management conversations with secondary account stakeholders.
- Ensure members leverage their membership by delivering high quality service to help drive renewal and future sales.
- Manage and respond to inbound requests from members.
- Assist in the preparation of member interactions by collecting and consolidating background information on individuals and organizations as well as their relationship with Info-Tech.
- Complete scheduled and ad hoc data queries of our CRM
- Ensure the CRM contains accurate account details and contact information.
- Actively seek to increase product knowledge.
Education and Experience
- University degree.
- 3+ years of Account Management experience, with a proven track record of success.
- Experience working in the IT Research and Advisory market.
- Experience working as part of a team an asset.
- Critical Thinking: Ability to assimilate complex information and communicate this in a simple way. Internal and external communication. Understand value proposition and communicate to member in a clear, concise manner. Understand client needs/requests and be able to say it back to them/find analyst to support them.
- Planning & Organization: Set daily schedules, plan territory, setting plans for account growth ext.
- Time management: Managing the member lifecycle; scheduling calls; able to prioritize tasks appropriately
- Goal setting: Sets own goals around conversations that demonstrates a commitment to professional development; takes ownership of own performance; manage goal attainment; able to set reasonable goals; monitor progress and communicate/ask for help when off pace for goal attainment
- Active listening: Able to identify client needs; asks great questions & listens
ITRG is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process