Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
The Quality Engineer - contract is responsible for reviewing system requirements, support test automation, create test plans, create test cases, develop data requirements, execute test cases and organize and present results. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of CENS/XFS and ATM device mechanical test mindset.
You are responsible for
- Plan for building test data into QA test environment either manually or via an automated tool
- Maintain test data among multiple non-prod environments
- Understand the requirement clearly for a proper translation of them into test cases
- Creates, maintains, and executes test cases
- Troubleshoot issues. Collect Logs and provide to stakeholders for faster analysis.
- Raise Issues in JIRA and follow-up to closure.
- Create test reports, report status and metrics to the lead/manager
- University/College Alumni in Computer Science or Math or equivalent experience
- Must have 2-4 years of Experience including experience building test data & testing stored procedures
- Experience in building PC’s and relevant device hardware.
- Experience generate execution plans and identifying identify red flags would be an asset
- Experience with Jira is an asset
- Familiarity with hard drive imaging an asset
- A thorough understanding of development and testing methodologies
- Industry knowledge of Requirements Based Testing and Test-Driven Development.
- Demonstrate expertise at test case, test script, and test plan development, execution and automation
- Solid and hands-on experience in designing, developing and maintaining test plans, establishing test infrastructure, test automation
- Strong understanding of software integration process & pitfalls
- Strong judgment and decision-making abilities, problem solving ability
- Should be able to share opinions openly & challenge processes, testing methodologies etc.
- Work with minimal supervision, but know when to ask the right questions
- Ability to manage time and handle multiple priorities
- Must be analytical, detailed and team oriented
- Must have VERY good communication & interpersonal skills
- Acute attention to detail, a must have value quality!
- Working understanding of Windows 10
- Navigating and understanding registry
- Security concepts
- Able to interpret complex software logging
- Strong understanding of XML
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**