Analyst/Senior Analyst (Risk, Governance, & Compliance Research)
Are you passionate about developing new insights into how to deliver better IT services and helping organizations find better ways of working? Do you want to work for a rapidly growing company that understands the importance of supporting employees through flexibility, inclusiveness, learning & development, options for internal career mobility, measurement of the Employee Experience, building strong relationships? If so, you could be Info-Tech’s next Analyst/Senior Analyst on the CIO Research team.
As an Analyst/Senior Analyst (Risk, Governance, & Compliance Research), you create and deliver client-driven, project-based, practical research and advisory services that helps Info-Tech Members drive measurable results in their organizations. In this role, your primary focus is within the domains of IT Risk, Governance, & Compliance Research, with the intention of developing expertise into other strategic CIO topics.
What you will do, includes, but not limited to:
- Interviewing Subject Matter Experts, finding and reading relevant literature in your assigned topic, and using the information gathered to generate insights.
- Cultivating insights into a framework or methodology and building supporting tools and resources for publish on our website and use by Info-Tech Members.
Advisory Calls with Clients
- Leading calls with Members to provide an overview of Info-Tech’s published research.
- Listening to the information provided by Members and recommending ways they can use the research to work through a challenge or project.
- Using Info-Tech’s published research to facilitate a series of activities with Members and their teams.
- Throughout the workshop, collecting activity outputs from participants and compiling them into a polished final deliverable for the Member at the end of the engagement.
Cross-Departmental Collaboration & Support
- Provide subject matter expertise to Sales, Workshop Delivery, Consulting, Public Relations & Marketing teams as needed.
- Design and build of high-quality keynote/other presentations, and successful delivery of presentations as needed.
To be successful, you will need:
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary education in business or technology a must.
- Professional certifications in Service Management, or other related disciplines considered valuable.
- Practical experience (1-5 years) working in some combination of Risk, Governance, & Compliance necessary.
- Presentation and facilitation experience demonstrated through prior client-facing engagements important.
- History of gaining and maintaining trusted advisor status with management. Strong working relationships with C-suite considered beneficial.
Must be flexible and have ability to travel periodically to deliver workshops onsite at client locations both within and outside of North America when it is safe to do so.
Must be eligible to obtain appropriate work Visa for cross-border work within North America and globally.
Must be available for after-hours work periodically to service APAC clients.
Skills & Attributes
- Client Interaction and Facilitation
- Event Speaking
- Knowledge Application, Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Project Management
- Writing Ability
- Business Development
- Managing Through Change & Uncertainty
- Dynamic Learning Mindset
ITRG is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process