Embedded Software Senior Developer
Are you passionate about embedded software? We are looking for a senior level embedded software developer who will perform a variety of complex engineering tasks in support of Technology Development – Embedded Controls initiatives!
You will be involved in all stages of the embedded lifecycle – inception, requirements, design, implementation, testing, documentation, delivery, improvement and support of software and hardware with more emphasis on software.
- Write engineering specifications, test protocols and test embedded systems
- Act as a technical resource to other departments
- Contribute to continuous improvement
- Research, experiment, test and source new technologies
- Team player comfortable in an AGILE team and able to work with a globally diverse development team
- Creativity, problem solving and attention to detail
- Experience in embedded C/C++ programming
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience reading circuit schematics and troubleshooting electrical circuits
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly
Experience with any of the following an asset:
- Experience with Agile processes and SCRUM in particular
- Experience with Linux and developing applications for Linux
- Experience in Visual C# programming
- FreeScale/NXP KDS or CodeWarrior, Microsoft Visual C#, Python, FreeRTOS, Linux,
- Fieldbus’ like Modbus, EthernetIP, ProfiNET etc.
- Quality Assurance in software or electronics field
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.