Marketing Project Coordinator
Northern is North America’s leading digital experience agency. We unite creativity, technology and performance marketing to create immersive digital experiences for leading brands in their pursuit of digital transformation. We have strategically assembled a group of innovators, who have a passion for technology, design and improving online experiences.
Our team is made up of individuals who are dedicated to making a difference in the digital landscape. Our experts have specialized knowledge and expertise in building websites that stand out from the rest, both in look and in functionality. Our full-service solutions means we are committed to a project from the beginning stages of planning and development to the stages of strategic promotion and marketing.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Marketing Project Coordinator with a proven track record of executing, monitoring, and optimizing a variety of digital projects.
What We're Looking For
The Marketing Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting Projects Managers by ensuring the project process is being followed, controlling quality assurance, gathering information from clients, recording all project risks, assumptions, issues, decisions, and assisting with the execution of action items for both client and Northern..
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support Project Managers with preparing proposals for meetings with clients, in order to acquire new business and increase business through existing accounts.
- Regularly communicate with stakeholders and clients on project status; and assess current or future client needs and priorities.
- Be responsible for task management, collecting project status updates, and tracking project milestones
- Assist Senior Project Managers with determining and documenting campaign deliverables, risks, timelines, and budgets
- Ensure that all deliverables meet or exceed client requirements and expectations, through formal client-focused quality assurance checks
- Monitor and track project milestones and deliverables and relay appropriate information to applicable leadership team members
- Foster and develop strong relationships with members of your team to efficiently and effectively execute on deliverables
- Work closely with internal stakeholders on a daily basis to drive projects to phase delivery or completion
- Support overall project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule and scope
- Understand our clients’ short term and long term goals, perspectives, and requirements, and assess current or future client needs and priorities
- Assign tasks, duties and responsibilities to project personnel and monitor performance
- Initiate, review, or approve modifications to project plans
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
Knowledge, Education, & Experience Required
- Undergraduate University Degree or College Diploma in a related field (eg Business, Marketing, etc.)
- Relevant experience in the marketing industry is an asset
- Experience in an agency setting related to digital marketing is an asset
- Proven ability to apply creativity, innovation, and resourcefulness to daily work
- Understanding of various Digital Marketing tactics (eg. SEO, PPC, Social, Email, etc.)
- Knowledge of business concepts (eg Sales funnels, ROI, Seasonality, etc.)
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms with specific knowledge of Magento and Shopify considered an asset
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and work strategically, tactically, and operationally, independently or as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, consensus building, time management, conflict resolution, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet tight deadlines, and adapt to growth and change
- High degree of professionalism with outstanding ability to work effectively and efficiently with internal colleagues and external clients at all levels of management
- Detailed knowledge of Word, Excel, and various Google applications
At Northern we recognize that experience comes in many different forms. If your experience is similar to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. We know that the best problem-solving and creative thinkers are those with thought diversity; that’s why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team.
In exchange for your talent and expertise, Northern is committed to providing competitive compensation, health benefits, flexible work schedules, delicious meals, company retreats, opportunities for growth and professional development, and a fun, supportive environment that will allow you to be your best!
Equity and Diversity
Northern invites applications from all qualified individuals. Northern is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from all individuals, including but not limited to members of visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations please let us know when you apply.