Email Marketing Manager
Marketing Remote, Ontario, Canada London, Ontario
Join our winning team as an Email Marketing Manager
When was the last time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do it every day. Why? Because we’re proud to work for a company with a strong mission and trusted brand. We’re proud to work with people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best. We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work- hard play- hard” is taken to new heights. Even today, while working remotely, our culture is strong and our team is connected!
CARFAX is growing and seeking an experienced Email Marketing Manager to build our email marketing program. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and a consumer-centric focus. At CARFAX, we work to build long lasting relationships with our customers throughout the buying, owning and selling phases of the used car process. This position is full time and based in our London, Ontario Canada Office. Open to considering remote candidates who are open to travel several times a quarter.
As the Email Marketing Manager, you will:
- Work closely with product owners to maintain and optimize consumer messaging with a specific focus on building relationships with customers
- Be the subject matter expert for all email marketing efforts
- Assist in creation, revision, and QA of marketing campaigns
- Develop test and learn plans to optimize KPI’s across CARFAX’s consumer messaging strategy
- Provide recommendations based on trends and insights to Marketing, Product, and Design teams
- Ensure compliance with consumer protection laws (CAN-SPAM, CCPA, TCPA, GDPR, CASL, etc.)
- Create and maintain reporting on marketing efforts
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- 5 years’ experience in email marketing and consumer messaging utilizing message automation tools (Iterable, SendGrid, Salesforce, etc.)
- Proficiency in creating dynamic messaging utilizing email scripting languages (APMScript, Handlebars, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing marketing database
- Minimum 1 year experience in web analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics / Google Analytics)
- Proactive and self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership. Identifies what needs to be done and has a bias toward action.
- Ability to translate, communicate, and distil metrics into a digestible, actionable marketing framework
- Experience in cross-platform messaging (Push, In-App, Web Push, SMS/MMS) is a bonus
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.