Channel Sales Program Manager
Understanding the channel business objectives and growth plans, you will build and drive channel engagement and initiatives to increase Media Sonar’s business globally. As the Channel Program Manager, you are responsible for day-to-day channel program development and operation as well as contributing to the creation, execution, measurement and evaluation of new programs and initiatives to support scale and revenue acceleration with partners.
What You’ll do:
- Work closely with the marketing, product, revenue team and other stakeholders to develop, drive, and grow MST sales through partner recruitment, onboarding, and engagement programs and initiatives
- Act as the point person to customize and help develop sales/marketing tools for channel partners, including the creation of messaging and positioning to win sales through channel partners.
- Execute and administer channel marketing programs; monitor, record and analyze ROI
- Own partner operational processes, create and distribute partner program collateral, documents, and onboarding tools to enhance the overall partner experience and communication to partners
- Help drive the development, management and evolution of a partner portal to create an engaging platform for partners to interact with MST (registration, tracking, information sharing, collateral, training, commissions, etc.)
- Communicate channel programs and updates internally to drive alignment throughout the business
- Responsible for SalesForce partner account hygiene and maintenance.
- Where appropriate and in coordination with product and marketing, manage the development and execution of one-to-many partner enablement/engagement events
- Work with partners directly to solicit feedback on existing programs/processes and implement changes
- Perform other job duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in channel program development and/or channel marketing management.
- Prior experience and documented success in building or expanding partner programs, channel marketing programs, or channel operations in SaaS ideal.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office and Google Suite Products. Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint & Salesforce are mandatory.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational skills, oral/written and presentation skills, with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to build relationships and rapport
- Thrives on delivering high quality work in a fast-paced evolving environment.
- Must be able to manage expectations accurately and prioritize workload efficiently.
- Self-starter with strong drive and work ethic looking to contribute to the building of a world-class Partner Program.
- Experience with SalesForce preferred, Pardot or other MRM experience a nice to have.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Media Sonar will provide accommodations to any job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify Human Resources and we will work with you to meet your needs. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.