ZTR is looking for a collaborative Cloud Technology Administrator to provide day-to-day administration of legacy and next-generation SaaS/PaaS/IaaS platforms.
As a recognized global leader in industrial telematics and remote equipment monitoring, we deliver market solutions that integrate telematics monitoring hardware, software, remote communications, and services. If you are passionate about IoT, thrive in complex situations and entrepreneurial spirit, this role is for you!
As the Cloud Technology Administrator, you will:
- Develop and implement Agile Application Automation Lifecycle solutions including continuous integration, delivery, testing, and deployment.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams on Quality Assurance, Test Driven Development, Automation, and build/deployment issues.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance the existing CI/CD pipeline for a wide variety of products.
- Troubleshoot system, database, and technology.
- Manage branching/merging of various source code streams.
- Maintain and enhance the existing reporting infrastructure by adding key metrics to improve real-time feedback to the development teams.
- Create, use, and maintain DevOps related documentation for the product team to follow.
- 5+ years experience in IT and/or cloud administration role leveraging Google GCP, Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Level, or AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional Level is an asset.
- Experience in:
- General networking (TCP / IP, routing, DNS, firewalls, etc.).
- Windows systems (Active Directory, Hyper-V).
- Microsoft SQL Server experience (best practices, backup / restore, jobs, scripting).
- Web technologies and development / testing / debugging skills.
- Understanding of .NET Web and Windows services.
- Linux system administration.
- Strong understanding of Agile and Test Driven Development.
- Strong analytical and requirement gathering techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of an open and transparent team.
Why Work at ZTR?
At ZTR, we are passionate about technology and innovation! ZTR continuously promotes a healthy balance between work, fun and family. This is a place for driven people to make a difference in our company and within our customers’ organizations. You will have the ability to direct your own career path at ZTR as we are rapidly growing with numerous opportunities for professional growth and development.
We live and breathe our ZTR Golden Rules:
- One team, one dream
- Embrace our differences
- Build relationships
- Customer success fuels our success
If these values resonate with you, apply today and become a member of the ZTR family!
ZTR Control Systems provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Candidates requiring accommodations during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.