Digital & IoT Strategy Consultant
ZTR is a recognized leader in North America for industrial telematics and remote monitoring solutions and we are rapidly expanding in Europe as we grow our customer base of major rental companies, equipment manufacturers and fleet owners. ZTR has over 15 years experience in telematics and billions of assets monitored worldwide. Our well known customers are a testament to our ability to deliver personalized and proven solutions for complex equipment applications.
We are looking to build out a Professional Services Team within the Industrial IoT Division in London and Kitchener Ontario. We are looking for leaders to enable the digitalisation and business transformation strategy for global clients in the enterprise industrial equipment rental and OEM construction equipment sectors. Consulting services range from digital & management strategy, business models and processes. Our mission is to transform our clients’ future and to develop the talent of today into the business leaders and experts of tomorrow. As part of a team of consultants, you’ll be responsible for developing international business strategies to address some of today’s most complex challenges in IIoT, digital transformation, innovation and more. Exposure to rapidly changing industries and new technology in IIoT, electrification, automation and digitalization offer you a fast track to leadership positions.
What will you do?
- Be a thought leader inside the company and to the market.
- Network and strengthen ZTR’s brand with industry influencers.
- Publish whitepapers based on research and/or project case studies.
- Lead customer engagements with known clients.
- Inspire our clients to use new innovative approaches, tailor these approaches to their requirements and support during the pilot and implementation phase.
- Develop new digital strategies and solutions as part of a team and in close collaboration with our clients.
- Lead and engage with internal and external stakeholders and work closely with the client team.
- Develop digitalisation and business transformation plans and strategies in close collaboration with our clients.
- Present recommendations to top management and help secure the business.
What are the requirements?
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a consultant at a top-tier strategy consultancy.
- At least 1 year of outstanding performance as a consultant at a top-tier strategy consultancy and in digital transformation / innovation in renowned industrial enterprises.
- University degree or MBA, ideally in business, engineering, natural science or IT.
- Broad experience in industry verticals, e.g. Construction, Industrial Rental, Infrastructure, Utilities, Telematics and others.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent communication skills in English (French, German, Dutch, Japanese are beneficial).
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.
This position reports into the Senior Director of Commercial Development – Industrial IoT Division. Clients are located across the U.S. The candidate will be required to travel as part of his or her duties.
ZTR Control Systems provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Candidates requiring accommodations during the recruitment process are asked to contact the Human Resources. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.