Business Development Executive - myPolicies Division
START YOUR APPLICATION
Position Title: Business Development Executive - myPolicies Division
Location: London, Ontario
Info-Tech Research Group is the world’s fastest growing IT research and advisory firm, proudly serving over 30,000 IT professionals. Since 2016, myPolicies, a division of Info-Tech, has developed and put to market a leading, global policy management software. Our mission is to provide an easy to use, future-state software for managing all policies, procedures and forms within multi-sized organizations. Companies using myPolicies gain benefits by; increasing transparency and bolstering participation for team members, as well as, alleviating any uncertain risks to the business. myPolicies is headed toward a growth phase and we are looking for experienced sales professionals to attract, excite and retain new customers.
- Create and execute sales to maximize revenue through new business development
- Book a minimum of 20 meetings per month from both marketing leads generated and your efforts in lead sourcing using LinkedIn, email, and phone outreach.
- Deliver compelling presentations to senior IT and HR professionals on the benefits of policy management software programs
- Utilize CRM (Salesforce) to manage sales/task workflow, including uploading new contacts, logging appointments, monitoring progress and ensuring completion.
- Assist in the preparation of sales presentations by customizing PowerPoint presentations to align with target audience(s).
Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree
- 3+ years consultative selling experience
- Business/IT/Software acumen an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills with experience selling over the telephone/web/ex
- Self-motivated, task oriented, and results driven
- Must have proven experience working with MS Suite of products and be adept at using internal technologies and/ systems (experienced in Salesforce CRM an asset)
- A continuous learning mindset and eagerness to give and receive feedback are key success factors for the role.
- Communication Skills: Ability to communicate both externally (to senior executive buyers) and internally (to key stakeholders) in a clear, compelling and concise manner
- Organizational Skills: Ability and discipline to effectively manage a multitude of sales activities with on-going re-prioritization and focus
- Persistence and Resilience: Demonstrates consistent tenacity in managing the sales process and successfully overcomes setbacks and disappointments
- Active Listening Skills: Ability to listen and respond to a customer in a manner that improves mutual understanding
- Analytical skills: Exceptional ability to synthesize and distill large amounts of information and conduct substantive content discussions with senior-level executives.
- Critical Thinking Skills: Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills to assess prospect/client needs
- Strategic-minded: Ability to strategically and systematically evaluate emerging and longer term opportunities and threats to meeting customer needs
- Learning-minded: Deep intellectual curiosity about the effect of customer and product insights on the business landscape & passion for learning
ITRG is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.