Inbound Sales Representative (BDR) - Hybrid London
Info-Tech is one of the world’s fastest-growing IT research and advisory companies, proudly serving over 30,000 IT professionals. We are looking for Business Development Reps to join our team.?
Why join us?
- We pride ourselves on consistent year-on-year growth, with double-digit growth even during a global pandemic.
- We're in the Top 3 on LinkedIn's Top Companies List in Canada.
- Info-Tech fosters a growth-focused, entrepreneurial culture with unlimited opportunities for professional growth and development.
- We provide financial support for professional development and training.
What will you do?
- Respond to and qualify inbound marketing-generated leads.
- Create sales opportunities by scheduling appointments for the Sales team.
- Set up introductory appointments for Account Executives, learning from our Sales Leadership team to develop strong selling and influencing skills.
- Keep accurate records on lead interactions and information in CRM (Salesforce)
- This role offers the chance to gain increased responsibility and potential independent management of a sales territory.
What are we looking for from you?
- Intellectual agility and curiosity: A strong desire to learn continually about our products and customers.
- Excellent communication skills: The ability to interact effectively with individuals at all organizational levels.
- Active listening skills: The capacity to respond to customers in a manner that fosters mutual understanding.
- Strong organizational and time management skills: The ability to work independently and display intrinsic motivation.
- Persistence and resilience: The tenacity to manage the appointment booking process consistently, overcoming setbacks and using creativity to address challenges.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous experience in retail, customer service, or a professional setting is preferred but not essential.
What do we offer you?
- Comprehensive benefits coverage.
- Generous time-off policies with summer hours and a winter holiday break.
- RRSP matching.
- An employee scholarship program.
- Service length awards, including travel and time off.
- 'Buy a book' program to support your continuous learning.
- An onsite gym, rooftop patio, company fun days, and more!
Remote/In Office Policy
- This role will require you to be fully on-site in London, ON, Canada. The London Office is located at 345 Ridout Street North, London, ON, Canada, N6A 2N8
Info-Tech Research Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic including Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.