HRdownloads – the place where you can be who you are…
as long as you’re a superstar.
Looking for a Great Place to Work®? Look no further! HRdownloads has been recognized EIGHT TIMES as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces, most recently as a Best Workplace for Millennials. Noted for our unique and engaging ways, we have also been ranked as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies for six years running! We continue to grow, and we want YOU to be a part of our success.
Who are we? A leading provider of HR solutions and support. We work hard, we love what we do, and we achieve great things! Together we have transformed the way human resources services are delivered, helping our clients attain HR excellence through our suite of solutions-based HR products and support.
As a graphic designer you will:
- Contribute to designing HRdownloads’ online presence and brand identity.
- Create multiple innovative and tangible content solutions, integrating our marketing, mission, and business needs, while maintaining brand identity and consistency.
- Design electronic and printed materials for our website and other channels.
- Integrate multimedia concepts with technical graphic design elements.
You are a graphic designer who:
- Has a degree or diploma in an accredited web or graphic design program.
- Has 3+ years of experience.
- Possesses strong graphic design skills related to digital content design and illustration.
- Possesses expert skills in HubSpot.
- Is proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Is a creative and passionate out-of-the-box designer.
- Is eager to join a dynamic, fun, and fast-paced environment.
It’s a bonus if you:
- Know your way around InVision.
- Are fluent in English and French!
- The rewards are plentiful! We offer a competitive compensation structure for all your hard work.
- Be proud of where you work. Our exceptional reputation means you will be able to contribute to a company that you can be proud of and excited about – if you don’t believe us we invite you to speak to any of our employees!
- We're here to help! We know that success doesn’t come overnight, and it certainly doesn’t come working alone. That’s why we provide hands-on, in-depth training to our team. We want to set you up for success and see you thrive when you join the team!
- Grow your career with us. When you join our team, you are signing up for more than just a job; you are signing up for a career! You won't be just another human to fill a role, we see you as YOU; all of you. Who you are today and who you aspire to be. That's why we invest in our employees through regular coaching, training, and professional development.
- We want you to have a life outside work. Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm – that’s it, no shift work and no weekends!
- We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. Joining the HRdownloads team means you will have a lot of fun, including Friday morning team builders. We make certain to take time to celebrate our successes!
- We care about you. 10 paid wellness days, 5 paid sick days, health and dental benefits, EFAP, RRSP, and employer paid GoodLife memberships are just a few of the ways to show you that your well-being matters to us!
- We care about giving back. We believe that a team builds a company and a company builds a community, and that's why we take pride in giving back to our London community!
So, what do you say? Do you have what it takes to be a member of our award-winning team? If so, send us your resume!
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
HRdownloads is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request and throughout the entire recruitment process.
Thank you for considering a career with HRdownloads.