Engineer/Specialist, Cyber Security Project Engineer
At General Dynamics Land Systems we put our Customers at the centre of everything we do. Our commitment to protect and enable the people who serve drives us to develop products and systems that give them a clear advantage for mission success. We are looking for passionate individuals to help us deliver innovative, unique solutions to our Customers.
- Support IR&D & Advanced Design Elements
- Assist in generating concept designs based on IR&D project outputs, supplier and component searches, competitor analysis, etc.
- Support definition, planning and successful delivery of demonstration vehicles
- Support the development and maintenance of Product Roadmaps
- Assist in enduring alternative concepts have been identified and trade study analyses have been performed
- Develop system specifications and Statements of Work and provide clarifications and explanations as required, in a timely manner
- Develop estimates (hours, material, testing, and travel) to define overall Engineering effort required to develop and implement the conceptual solutions(s)
- University Degree Engineering or college diploma
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in a product development environment
- Superior analytical skills to solve technical problems at component, sub system or system level
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills, as well as analytical skills
- Effective project management skills, and experience with R&D projects
- Demonstrated strength in MS Office applications and other engineering software
- Ability to travel (5% Cdn) and (5% US & Int'l) and possess/be able to acquire and maintain a valid passport.
- Must be able to meet Anthropometrical Size Restrictions for confined space.
- Experience with Systems requirements definition, analysis, allocations, & project management
General Dynamics Land Systems – Canada is an employment equity employer who values diversity and inclusion. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
It is a requirement that General Dynamics Land Systems - Canada be registered with the Canadian Controlled Goods Program and that all of its workforce be security assessed. As such, successful applicants must meet all applicable security requirements, including, but not limited to, the ability to obtain and maintain a Canadian government security clearance to secret level.