Manager, Sales (In-Office & Remote within 2-3 hours of London ON)
Voices is the largest online marketplace for sourcing and hiring voice over talent and has been rated as one of Deloitte’s Fastest Growing Tech Companies in Canada.
At Voices we are looking for a Manager, Sales to effectively and efficiently manage the development and direction of an existing sales team. Your goal is to drive the growth of revenue, technical productivity, and to promote high quality customer satisfaction while building relationships and ensuring the execution of the organization’s objectives. You will report directly to the VP, Sales and work closely with the rest of the sales management team.
- Lead, grow and mentor a team of Account Managers and Senior Account Managers
- Coach and develop sales aptitudes
- Plan, organize, implement and lead new sales initiatives
- Personal involvement to win and retain large/complex accounts
- Guarantee the team’s adherence with Voices’s sales process
- Maximize usage of sales tools
- Be the outlet your team needs when they have questions, struggles, and new ideas
- Monitor performance and react quickly to both high and low performers
- Engage Account Managers in weekly 1-on-1s
- Conduct performance reviews for all team members on a quarterly basis
- Create incentives for high performance to encourage the team to exceed expectations
- Complete time-off requests in a timely manner
- Work closely with the VP, Sales to keep reaching new heights
- 2+ years on an inside sales team in acquisitions or account management
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience
- Desire to coach and mentor a team in both a professional and fun manner
- Knowledge of company processes and procedures
- Desire to continuously improve processes and implement new ideas
- Experience and technical knowledge of Salesforce would be an asset
- Deep understanding of the customer lifecycle, sales processes, reporting, analysis and forecasting
- Strong leadership qualities, and demonstrated success of leading a high performing team
- Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization, and conduct data driven discussions to inform strategy, prioritize initiatives and drive change
- Strong interpersonal skills: experience collaborating successfully with diverse cross-functional teams
- Tenacious problem solver with an analytical mindset and strong business acumen
- Self-motivated, have a goal-oriented attitude, and can work effectively as part of a team
How Voices is supporting our colleagues through this pandemic:
- Voices had all of our colleagues working from home with their laptops, monitor, accessories includes their ergonomic chairs by March 16th, 2020
- We hold virtual huddle every Monday
- We care about the mental health of our colleagues through our EFAP program and human connection through our optional virtual social events such as meditation, stretching, games, happy hours, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices values diversity. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and résumé by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed.
Voices thanks all candidates in advance.