Senior IT Recruiter
The Senior IT Recruiter works independently and with a large degree of autonomy in providing a consultative end-to-end recruitment service to an assigned portfolio of departments.
This role will partner specifically with our IT department to hire IT professionals across Canada and the US. Working with a diverse group of Hiring Managers and stakeholders the Recruiter will define, build, and execute creative sourcing strategies to attract and engage, IT professionals, while working to set KPI’s, demanding timelines, high expectations and defined standards.
The incumbent will be measured on their quality of hires, time to hire and stakeholder satisfaction. Managing expectations, influencing best practice decisions, and providing insights for improvement will also be expected of the Recruiter.
- Lead in-house, full cycle IT focused recruitment services working to weekly and monthly KPI’s.
- Execute highly effective sourcing strategies to engage high quality IT focused talent.
- Conduct targeted IT focused searches engaging passive IT talent using an array of tools from HRIS/ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, and a variety of job boards.
- Manage all levels of IT professionals from entry to experienced to leadership.
- Manage all aspects of the offer negotiation with candidates, including total compensation and benefits; balancing the need to engage top talent, as well as working within salary bands and guidelines.
- Operate as a strategic business partner to Hiring Managers, Executives, and department heads; coordinate and lead weekly meetings with key portfolio contacts to discuss hiring plans and strategies for engaging passive candidates.
- Lead in depth information gathering sessions with stakeholders to effectively scope new or modified roles and manage all related documentation and systems administration.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Undergraduate degree in a Business, HR or Communications related subject or equivalent.
- Minimum 5-7 years of professional experience ideally gained in recruiting IT professionals.
- Proven IT recruiting experience with demonstrated experience directly sourcing passive IT talent in both the US and Canada.
- Proven experience using market leading HRIS and/or ATS’s (we use Ultimate Software or UKG).
- Demonstrated experience and skills in negotiating complex offers including total compensation and benefits while working within company policies, legal requirements, and guidelines.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, able to work independently to partner with, influence, and support demanding stakeholders at a senior level.
- Exceptional administration and organization skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong reporting skills, able to work to support the drive towards robust recruitment reporting and metrics.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of IT departments and how they operate.
- Smart, driven, and persistent, with a sense of urgency.
- Able to influence and advise with a high degree of emotional intelligence.
- Intrinsically motivated, optimistic individual with demonstrated flexibility and adaptability.
- Executive presence: ability to engage at all levels and to gain credibility quickly and become a trusted advisor to stakeholders and candidates.
- Able to self-manage and work autonomously in a fast paced, aggressively growing and changing environment.
Info-Tech Research Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic including Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.