Graphic Designer - FT Position - Remote Welcome
We are looking for a full-time or part-time Graphic Designer with experience working with consumer brands and integrated marketing campaigns. Are you driven by great creative and dream about a variety of design and user experience? Do you care about how your work impacts campaign objectives and end-users? Does your business-first mentality separate you from the pack?
Working closely with a small, integrated team, you will create highly visible advertising campaigns for customer acquisition and engagement. We need a ridiculously creative and dedicated individual contributor to define ‘best in class’ visual and creative design. We create smart, integrated campaigns that leverage each channel in a specific way to gain maximum exposure for our clients.
Our Graphic Designers have a high degree of technical proficiency in the Adobe Suite, an understanding of UX principles, and experience with both static and motion graphics. This includes website design, landing pages and social display ads. Experience with logo design, packaging, and print is also expected. Working with the Creative Director, and independently, there should always be a focus on the client’s needs as outlined in the creative brief. The ability to interpret these needs creatively and work as part of the team to deliver superior solutions is critical.
Do you have a portfolio with an outstanding variety of creative work and experience working on marketing campaigns? Are you interested in developing new skills with new technology? Can you understand the impact of design in today’s marketing landscape to engage audiences? If you can answer yes to these questions, we need to talk about how you can be part of our team.
- Design projects within established brand standards and style guides for print and digital media
- Develop creative concepts for marketing initiatives
- Work on designs for multi-page documents, multi-touchpoint campaigns, print and digital ads, graphics for social media and more
- Create, update and maintain graphics for all digital and web entities including corporate website, microsites, and landing pages
- Foster a positive and productive work environment that places a premium on ideas, creativity and collaboration
- Stay curious. Remain up-to date of trends in design and technology to ensure creative solutions are relevant and reflective of the Arcane brand
- Own projects from concept development to completion
- Work collaboratively with team members to deliver projects on brief, on time, and on budget.
- Designing for web/mobile and responsive development
- Presenting creative, and communicating objectives and technical specs, all in the name of a client facing brand experience
- Creating social media graphics to support content (static and dynamic)
- Preparing high-quality, digital and print-ready deliverables for handoff
- Articulate and provide rationales for the work you produce
- Experience working with design/layout/etc.
- Strong knowledge of typography
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Base level knowledge in Sketch and Invision
- Good formatting skills in Microsoft Office, Google Docs Suite, or similar
- Must be able to work collaboratively and also independently with some direction and willing to build communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of emerging technologies and how brands can benefit by utilizing them
- Must be able to perform under deadlines through time management and prioritizing
- Knowledge in After Effects, Premier Pro, or other video editing software is an added bonus
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS, or other coding languages is an added bonus
Apply for This Job
- Any experience in copywriting is an added bonus