UX Researcher (In-Office & Remote within 2-3 hours of London ON)
Position Location: Requirement 2-3 hours from London, ON.
Remote work options available.
Voices is the world’s #1 creative services marketplace.
We’ve helped tens of thousands of marketers, producers, instructors, and creative directors at the world’s biggest and most beloved brands find the right talent for their creative projects.
Headquartered in London, Canada, Voices matches clients with voice over, music, audio production, and translation professionals in over 160 countries.
We are looking for a passionate and continuous learner who is capable of bringing innovative ideas to the table. You will be part of the entire product development experience, continually delivering value to our customers and stakeholders. We are looking for individuals with a strong affinity for creating amazing digital products and delivering outstanding experiences to our customers.
- Experience with user-testing, user interviews, surveys/questionnaires, recruitment and UX metrics frameworks
- A passion for solving core product problems by utilizing UX best practices
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal. The ability to facilitate workshops and present findings in a compelling way, to various types of audiences
- Able to articulate your ideas to teammates, stakeholders and leadership
- Able to collaborate and articulate your ideas in a fast-paced startup environment
- Previous UX research experience with a background in agency, corporate, consulting or tech would be a bonus
- A portfolio or work examples that demonstrates your UX Research skills
Bonus: You have experience working with product management tools such as JIRA and Salesforce. You have some basic familiarity with modern design systems and tools like Sketch, Invision and Adobe CC. You have experience working with research tools like Hotjar, UsabilityHub and User Interviews
- Work with a cross-functional product team including Developers, Marketers, Product Managers and Product Designers using lean/agile principles
- Support the Product Manager and Designers in facilitating product discovery workshops with stakeholders to help define business objectives and key results
- Help to define and document customer journeys and personas
- Support the Product Manager to collect large amounts of information from across the company and develop a compelling, insightful product vision and strategy
- Schedule and participate in frequent user testing and research sessions to validate the effectiveness of the product strategy with real customers
- Collaborate with Product Designers to quickly sketch or wireframe concepts and ideas
- Complete competitive and market research that will be used in product strategy
- Help maintain a customer advisory program for the purposes of continually connecting with our customers and getting their feedback
How Voices is supporting our colleagues through this pandemic:
- Voices had all of our colleagues working from home with their laptops, monitor, accessories includes their ergonomic chairs by Monday March 16th, 2020
- We hold virtual huddle every Monday
- We care about the mental health of our colleagues through our EFAP program and human connection through our optional virtual social events such as meditation, stretching, games, happy hours, etc.
- We offer a hybrid work environment, remote and in office (when safe to do so)
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices values diversity. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed.