Digital Marketing Specialist (Intermediate)
Our growing Digital Marketing team is passionate about creating world-class advertising campaigns for our client partners. Do you thrive running Search, Shopping, Display, Paid Social, and YouTube ad campaigns? We’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist with a proven track record in aligning tactics to a strategy that delivers on client goals.
The ideal candidate is analytical with hands-on experience developing and managing advertising campaigns on platforms including Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, TikTok Ads Manager, DV360 / The Trade Desk. It is also important for this person to be constantly learning and exploring other/new channels and customer acquisition opportunities (e.g., platforms, media types, etc.).
Why is Arcane the right place for you? Our team was recognized by Google and given the 2018 Search Innovation Award for all of the Americas due to our commitment to best practices, strategy and search leadership, and we continue to be on the leading edge of digital marketing. We were recently awarded the 2021 Google Premier Partners award in Canada for Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion, because of our commitment to inclusive campaigns, and business practices. Our status as a Premier Partner with Google also means opportunities to expand your skillset and knowledge through exclusive, invite-only events and regular meetings with assigned reps! If you share this passion for Digital Advertising we want you to join us on this journey.
Are you a resourceful and creative self-starter who can develop effective ad strategies with minimal guidance? Let’s chat!
Full time remote is available nationally (within Canada only, must be willing to flexibly work Eastern-Standard Time Zone hours).
Duties & Responsibilities
Campaign Management, Execution
- Development of Digital Advertising campaigns – from set up to optimization, reporting and ongoing management
- Creation and optimization of PPC campaigns across Google Ads – Paid Search, Shopping, Display and YouTube ads, ensuring the implementation of best practices
- Creation and optimization of ads in Facebook Ads Manager, as well as other Social platforms (TikTok, Pinterest, Twitter, Snap, etc.)
- Email Marketing and SEO as a good-to-have
- Collaboration with senior client team members to ensure our strategies deliver ROI for our clients
- Campaign reporting – both the development of reports, as well as communication of results and recommendation and implementation of strategies with clients
- Work closely with the creative team on recommendations for ad creative and testing
- Ownership of campaign performance
Industry & Thought Leadership
- Accountable for staying up-to-date on the latest digital marketing trends
- Conducting and reporting on research surrounding target audience identification, competitive analysis, qualitative website profiling, search engine keyword analysis, and secondary research aggregation
Qualifications & Skills
- 2-3 years minimum of paid ad experience (agency experience a bonus)
- Deep knowledge of Paid Search, Shopping, Display & YouTube advertising – you’re a Google Ads wizard
- Experience in Facebook Business Manager, and other social platforms a bonus
- Experience in the programmatic space with DSPs like DV360 & The Trade Desk a bonus
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing best practices
- Google Ads Certified in Search, Display, Shopping, and Video
- Facebook Blueprint certification good-to-have
- Strong analytics capability and ability to present key insights and data to clients (advanced knowledge in Google Analytics)
- Exceptional reporting skills and understanding of how to track and measure results with a flair for storytelling
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage competing project timelines
- Experience working with a cross-functional, cross-discipline team to develop strong client campaigns and strategies
If you’re interested in joining our team as a Digital Marketing Specialist on a full-time basis,please submit your application if you wish to join the team. We sincerely thank all candidates who apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In 2011, Arcane started with a vision to shake up the broken advertising and marketing industry. Today, with a team of passionate digital marketers, we are delivering on our mission to change the reality of the marketing ‘spend’ from an expense line item to a predictable revenue generator.
We’ve built our team (located in London, Toronto, and Calgary) with individuals that share a passion for innovation and results. Our passion and dedication has led us to many early successes.
Arcane is one of the fastest growing companies in North America:
- 2018 Google Americas Winners, Search Innovation Award
- 2021 Google Canada Winner, Diversity Equity & Inclusion
- Branham300 Top 250 list, 2018
- 41st in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 ranking and 196 in Fast 500 in North America (2018)
- #135 in the GROWTH 500: The Complete Ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies (2018)
- 38th in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 ranking and 241 in Fast 500 in North America (2017)
- #41 in the GROWTH 500: The Complete Ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies (2017)
Evolve or perish, there is no other option. Arcane is the original digital-first agency. Our clients sell more.
Arcane welcomes applications from all qualified individuals. We’re committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from all individuals, including but not limited to members of visible minorities, persons of any gender identity or expressions, or any sexual orientation, Aboriginal persons, and persons with disabilities.
Arcane Digital Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and vows to make any necessary disability-related accommodations, upon request, throughout the entirety of the recruitment and selection process. Need support in your application? Just let us know by dropping an email with the subject title "Accommodation Request for Digital Marketing Specialist Applicant" to our HR, Sabab Millwala at email@example.com.