ZTR has an opening for a well-organized and resourceful Project Manager within our Corporate Project Management Office.
The Project Manager plays a key role in leading large initiatives and driving complex project objectives from understanding technical and business requirements through to successful completion. You will be the key point of contact for your projects and will be focused on collaborating with the team and building long lasting relationships with our clients.
As global experts in locomotive modernization technology and industrial telematics and remote equipment monitoring, we deliver personalized and powerful solutions to our customers. If you have a proven track record in Project Management, a passion for technology, and a collaborative focus, you may be the one to help ZTR execute innovative and forward thinking projects!
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Take ownership and be accountable for the delivery of project scope, schedule and budget.
- Lead, mentor and coach project teams for technical development projects and strategic customer orders.
- Identify and secure the appropriate resources to execute assigned projects.
- Act as the point of escalation for project issues and risks.
- Prepare business cases and project planning documents.
- Communicate project status to key stakeholders.
- Assist sales with client presentations, and drafting and issuing proposals.
- Recognize and assist in implementing strategic solutions to improve organization effectiveness.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience - PMI certification is an asset.
- Proven leadership skills – positive attitude, persuasive, innovative, encouraging and motivating.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work with diverse cross-functional teams.
- Highly organized with great time management skills, and the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Strong customer management skills.
- Occasional travel required.
Why Work at ZTR?
At ZTR, we are passionate about technology and innovation! ZTR continuously promotes a healthy balance between work, fun and family. This is a place for driven people to make a difference in our company and within our customers’ organizations. You will have the ability to direct your own career path at ZTR as we are rapidly growing with numerous opportunities for professional growth and development.
We live and breathe by our ZTR Golden Rules:
- One team, one dream
- Embrace our differences
- Build relationships
- Customer success fuels our success
If these values resonate with you, apply today and become a member of the ZTR family!
ZTR provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Candidates requiring accommodations during the recruitment process are asked to contact the Human Resources Generalist. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.